Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam next week - good luck to us all. - aviator
But we will not have any drug ads , right ?
yes according to usmle.org it will start in Aug .... big releif ( as i'm already poor in biostat and epi, these studies does'nt get into my brain Sad )
Hello willshineia,

How are you? Tomorrow is the DAY ! I'm doing preventive medicine this morning, and that's it. Will close my books and go and relax.... It is Indeependence day here in US, so will celebrate, eat and watch fireworks !

Have a great day everybody.
hi aviator , sounds good ... have fun

i am so sleepy today, actually i have seasonal allergies ... took reactine last night and i always get drowsy even with non-drowsy tabs. i'll try to look into notes for my weak topics and then sleep early ..... feeling like i don't know anything but i think its normal.... hope we will do gr8 tomorrow ... my test will start at 7:30 am ... hope i'm not sleepy tomorrow SmileSmile
Hello , I hope you feel better, I know how does it feel, I suffer from food and seasonal alllergies myself. It is normal to feel like we don't know anything, I feel the same way...

Lots of stamina, and calm mind for tomorrow wishing to us. Hope we sleep well Smile

All the best !
Good luck guys!!! Hope u do well Smile

@ aviator, hope u had a nice time out on indipendance day ... i am just wondering should i use some energy drink (red bull ) tomorrow or not ,as i never tried it before ... just scared if its going to cause some kind of undesirabe effect instead of boosting my energy .... what u think about that ... any experiance ???

just came back after a yummy chinese dinner with my gr8 hubby , it was relaxing ...Good luck to us....I will go to bed after evening prayer .... hope everything turns out f9 tomorrow inshaAllah !!!
Insha a Allah
Where are you guys
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »