Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBME 2 block 1, 2 and 3 - nacho
If information in a question is not given it means it is not there.self supposition about a question can be dangerous. however, usmle is an exam that attests your latest information even about recent advances in medicine. In my explanation i already have clarified the concept of catch up immunization. The pt. is pregnant. Even though TdaP is not contraindicated in pregnancy.however it is used in carefully selected pt. DTP is now rarely available in developed countries.
Questions at usmle are those that have no contradiction and discrepency. they are clear cut and carefully selected.
@mmutahir
probably you are right, as they mentioned in other answer options specific types, maybe D-T-P is really DTP. confusing. gotta stop reading and give my head some break, my conjunctivae are red like I just smoked a joint or something.....
Thanks for ur endorsement! I posted the correct and logical answers to the nbme form 2 Qs (posted here) with great caution. So as not to provide the people with confusing concepts. I did my best to explain them. However u may contradict.
11.B
Pericardial temponade
sudden onset of excruciating head and neck pain
chemotherapy for
small cell carcinoma of the lung 10 months ago
blood pressure is 96/60 mm Hg, and pulse is 116/min.
There is jugular venous
distention to the angle of the jaw.
11B can be sudden pericardial effusion
26.I
28.D Subarachnoid hemorrhage
Thanks very much all of you, i"ll wish you get 260/99 in the exam.
Good luck!
@ Thanks for ur appreciation!
Plz compile all the answers with explanations so that others can take benefit of that.
@mmutahir
that was excellent.how can i find nbme4 or other nbmes answers too if u had already discussed them?my email :pau9393
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »