Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my SCORE !! - technodoctor
also last question techo...like were the questions and answers having the same vocab as UW questions n answer choices or did they use like comlpex vocabulary when wording questions??

thanks GL WITH GETTING NE RESIDENCY U WANT!
@1128 while you feel that your speed is slow, its normal. But after completing first revision, increase your FREQUENCY of revision. On subsequents revisions try to spend more time on your weak points points as will be evident when you take online NBMEs.

one MOST important point: i suggest doing online NBMEs than doing offline. As offline can give you false hope and lead to disaster. ONLINE test predicts very accurately and has some kind of magical powers that offline does'nt have. So do online NBMEs....not all of em....i did NBME 6, 7 and 12 online....i did not take NBME 11 offline or online.

@shigatox22... I heard a lot about complex "phrasing" of test questions but i did not get such questions. They were simple and straight forward. Although i do not recall much but i think it was 70 % recall-type questions and 30% conceptual. This figure maybe totally wrong but i feel so.
1 ques more.....do u think 90% ques covered form UW+FA?N QUESTION pattern similar to nbme or not?thnx
Is that possible to highlight the words or phrases in the exam time ? Because when I am reading the Qs quickly,I miss the points and clues, and management of the time is also a big issue that I need to work on it. Any suggestions will be greatly appriciated Smile

CONGRADULATION,,,have fun your score is awsom

did the first aid was enough for pathology?or what ??
@,aryam...yes highlighting can be done on real thing....it helped me too... but i never used it for NBMEs....

@mil99question style was uworld like....content was mixture of uw and nbme...

also do sample question bank from www.usmle.org got a few questions from it..(2-3 maybe)

@vana86.... doing step2 ck helped me in pathology...but first aid combined with UW is enough for patho...

Congrats on ur awesome score & best wishes!
Congrats , Great score.

By the way , How did you get your 2 digits scores. I've been told that they don't send it anymore.
congratulations. go treat yourself to some baskin robbins. two scoops!

UW for a third time or Kap Qbank for one month?

Congrats!!!!! really great score! Good luck for the rest exams!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »