Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
237 score usmle step 1 today ,my advice to everyon - nj2009
had a quick question for eduardo...the rapidshare file i tried to open the content folder for nbme 3 and its not working for some of the blocks.

do only the files for macs work?

thanks in advance if anyone has the files converted for non-mac computers would really appreciate them exam is in few weeks

oman125
well done.......................best wishes for future.......
congratulation!
you are inspiration to me also

btw, if you have all nbme forms , could you please send me ..i don't know where to find all forms.

my email is tianee7

thz .
thanks a lot .inspiring......
nj2009 can u please give your email add again , the one you typed earlier i'm trying to send you a mail but its not going .
for the number of ct and mri ,there is 4 slides in each block sometimes 5 so totally you have about 30 inthe minimum, I DID NOT FOUND THEM EASY OR STRAIGHT FORWARD , SO MY RECOMMENDATION TO YOU IS TO MASTER THE ANATOMY WELLTHROUGH RADIOLOGY ATLAS , THERE IS DIFFERENT WEBSITES, ON GOOGLE , JUST FOUND WHAT MAKE COMFORTABLE.

for the 8 hour exam, I had terrible headache from the eraly morning I took 2 tablet with breakfast but the headache did not stop every 2 break i took 2 table total of 8 through the exam. i panic after the first block , I was thinking to give up , with all other blocks I had mild pain ,but I breath with difficulty becasue I was 34 weeks. i had a miss manage my break time because I walk slowely and I had a pain and sever headache . so I paniced with sever tachycardia in the last 2 block , but thanks God the last 2 block was so easy.
for any one need nbme please send me your request on skype id under the mesage need nbme, my skype id: annie-faris.

I do not adive anybody to take the nbme 2 days before the exam I did it twice. and I became very anxious. and tired for the real exam . my advice do it earlier so you can be more relaxe and you save energy for the exam, and also save money of postponing the exam.

if anybody score above 500 nbme in 2 nbme I think he is ready. but the other took to keep scoring above 75% in mixed random mode Uworld for 2 weeks.
these advice I got them from friends in the kaplan.

please do not force youself to take the exam if you are not sure of yourself because the score will stay withyou forever and affect your whole career especially if you are a forgein medical graduate. at the same time all of us are worried a lot of doing the exam and this is normal , just think that thousands did it before you and you are not less than them.

Guys Maryam 09 explanations are available just google that by google for e.g. nbme 7 explanation and you will find them , I usedto print them all and read them like a study material. please alwayse remember how maryam 09 work hard for us an dshe gave us her own work for free.

all the nbme are available just keep asking and you will find somebody that will send it to you
m so happy for u Smile all the very best for ur future exams and thank u so much..
WOW....with all tht trouble you had, u still ended up with a great score...
U were truly determined, and it paid off...

Congrats !!! And i will pray for your good health !
nj2009- congratulations on being done with this exam! i hope you get a good score and thanks for posting your step 1 experience! Do you have the answers and explanations to all the nbmes?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »