Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi ppl prematched at NY methodist lets gt in touch - toxoplasma
Sheeesh! If you interviewed at the program and liked it then accept the prematch if it meets your expectations. There are many haters and frustrated people here that will tell you all sorts of negative things.
@tomorrow- but is better to find out what people out there have to say ....
Yeah true, but you have to sometimes decide things for your self, especially sensitive issues like prematch and all the distractors here.
I agree with Tomorrow, you got to go and decide for yourself. It seems on here 1 person starts a rumor and everyone just regurgitates it over and over. I've heard from someone I know the residents were happy but it's a lot of work/hours. I don't know this for myself so it's just another rumor I suppose. Good luck on your decision and congrats if you did get a prematch.
Hey guys I need your help I gt pre match there shall I take it ?
dk09 you have to make this decision yourself. Don't ask people here. I will give you my example. If I receive a prematch from methodist, I will take it, even when I know for a fact that it is a horrible program. All comments people wrote here are true. It is a sweat shop slavery with an extremely arrogant program leadership and staff. But, considering my options, I would take it. My advise, you need to be pretty confident that you will match somewhere else (should have between 15-20 interviews if no contacts at least) before giving this up. On the other hand, if you are pretty confident, then I would say avoid this program. Hope this advise helps.
Hey based on what u had accepted the pre match offer ? Considering all the previously mentioned negative points ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »