Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Siddartha or Guntur Medical College? - pradaxa
@hopeforiv No bro it's not there....Just now i ve searched......
Please help me
ahh too bad if it is not listed, then they dont think it worth listing. is there an 'other' choice you can choose? that may help and then you can enter the name manually.
@devareddy try calling them and speak directly to clerkship administrator which batch r u from in psims
@hopeforiv i already called her and mentioned about this issue. She told me to contact her later again.

Now i am an intern at psims. What about you? Which batch are you from?
@hopeforiv i ve already called her and mentioned about this issue. She told me to contact her later again. I will wait for 1 week and call her again. If no change then i am gonna select siddhartha medical college from the list and move on. What do you think?

@hopeforiv i ve already called her and mentioned about this issue. She told me to contact her later again. I will wait for 1 week and call her again. If no change then i am gonna select siddhartha medical college from the list and move on. What do you think?

@ jimjima no
Siddartha or Guntur Medical College? neither. Are they recognized?
I'm not sure if they are recognized. Siddartha was established in 1980 while Guntur in 1946. Siddartha might have had issues with accreditation here in the US back in the nineties. I wouldn't recommend registering under a different college with any state licensing authority. I will come back and hunt you in the future.

Can anyone comment on the accreditation status of these two colleges?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »