Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to everyone... - drpepper4u
In "my opinion" in your case i.e., "in Canada", clinical experience is better than research assistant and research assistant is better than observership (unless you do observership at a place in Canada where your mentor can guarente you a residency position in US; I don't how much possible it is?). The "safer" option is to do both research assistant and observership. Good luck.
Your observership in Canada my help with residency in Canada. I am not sure about the residency matching system in Canada, though.
Thank you spforcominedstudy. You have been a great help!
@canada1: Is this your first time applying if you don't mind me asking?

You think next year they will filter me out because it will be my "second" time applying? For 2013 match, I applied for SOAP and applied to 10 programs so that I could be SOAP eligible. So technically it is my third time applying.
Its sad that people are deciding not to attend interviews last minute and someone else could have gone for that particular interview Sad
@drpepper4u, you are welcome. I wish if its "possible" for people who cancel their interview to give it to others who don't have it.
@spforcominedstudy: I know Sad However, canceling last minute because you already have so many interviews is not fair to the program because they wanted you to come.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »