Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
matched in Chicago - pathogirl99
can any please list the documents required to attach with the application ? I mean every documents that needs to be submitted?
I'm having doubts about too many things...

The Part IV Record of Licensure Info: Had temp license from my country and its expired long time back... are we suppose to mention it.... ?

VE-PC form I have gap of 2.5 years... does US externships cover that gap? are we suppose to show 150 CME credits if we have gap ?

ED-NON form... the hospitals i rotated had written affiliations... so does my university have to fill AF-MED form?

If anyone of you know answer to these plz let me know...

I met a girl who did not get her IL state license and had to start her residency 3 months late.. scary!

@ebigirl dont give up... we have all come this far... almost there...

@metrometro... maybe we are in the same program.... email me at pathogirl99
@ abdalla 89
If you have practiced outside the US and been licensed, the CT form should be sent to the country of your previous licensure. You could also get a letter/certificate of good standing from the medical council in your country. I asked a friend practicing in Chicago and he advised me how to go about it.
about the home country license ? do they have any verification method to check if a doctor has a license in his own country ?
does any one have a problem the certificate in a sealed stamped envelope from their school?
Please post your questions to me, I am already licensed in IL and could try and help you guys
@crazycool

What is the certificate of goodstanding, is it mandatory?? Because it is not the supporting documents....

If i dont have license in other country and for the last 2 years i was working as an intern ( training job that does not need a license in a country different from my hme country)

So in that case all what i need apart from filling the forms is my dean's signature on the ED-NON form?!!

Regarding the the certificate of 2 pre professional years of liberal arts/ instructions?? How to go around that??

Please help, its complicated,,
So u al matched in advocate? May b I can join des thread dn,,, u peopl got contract n license info from program alrdy? I did not not gt it yet...
Not yet
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »