Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My step 1 score is 245; Few things to share.... - samirazn
Congrats!thanks for sharing your experience. It is really commendable that after undergoing surgery in july , you took exam in sept and scored so well.Can you please tell as what was your score on NBME and U world when you did that 1st time?How many NBME's you took?It would be really helpful if can elaborate on that.
Thanks Again. and good luck
Natasha
Congrats!

Did you have to listen to the heart sound clip to get the answer or were you able to get it just by reading it? Also, how many long stem questions do you think there were per block?
Congrats!
Nothing in life would replace good health.
Hope you are doing better now. Thank you very much for the post. very helpful.
my border subject is anatomy do u have any recommendation? I will apreciate it! thanks
congratulations samira.. i added u on skype
Hello everyone Smile thank you all for your warm wishes Smile.
To Freshmind1: yes, I had to listen to the murmur to get the answer. There were some qs where the info in the stem were doubtful.

1 MOST IMPORTANT THING I MISSED TO MENTION IS THE MOST OF THE QS IN READ EXAM WILL BE LENGTHY THAN NBMES & UW. TIME WILL FLY TOO FAST. BE PREPARED TO BE FASTER.
Hi Natashaa7979 Smile actually I took NBME 16 before my operation & it was 228. Then I took NBME 7 three weeks before the exam & it was 228 again. I was very frustrated that time. Then I started reading FA sincerely. I think that helped me a lot & I had too many qs from statistics & clinical study. It was a bit easier after I read high yield stat. I never did UW in time mode. I just used it as a another study material.

dr.jmrr... Hi. Actually I was also scared at anatomy. I read kaplan, UW,FA & took help from Internet. I saw few images from net too.
Thank you for the info!

I also wanted to know how many calculation equations were there? Did you have to use equations like ERPF? If the stems are already long and on top of those we have to calculate equations then I'm never gonna make it... Sad ... I'm scared and worried....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »