Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no interviews so far should give up ? :( - drsf1
What should i do ? Please help
It is strange brother , I know people grad on 2007 with less scores and got interviews in Internal medicine. so either you applied for programs that have grad yr cut off or you have problem in ERAS system . I am sorry for not knowing what you should do at this level.
YOG is hurting a lot these days.
@ vaccine couple of ivs. need to ace these
I am in same boat, no interview so far.
credential ,visa needed,220', 230',Cs pass in 1st attempt, 3 month USCE(obs) and YOG2014,
I don't know what obstruction probably all things are wrong.
feeling really depressed.
Have you been working as a doctor since 2007 ? I think what matters most is what you have been doing lately, and how that corrrlates with your interest in primary care
Same situation here no iv yet ,@ drfs1 try to contact programs and ask them to review your application, most of them will do there are good ppl out there ,I am doing that now and I noticed positive attitude and nothing to lose just call them ...

Good luck
@ranjit948

may ask if both yr calls through contacts or not? i just feel doomed or cursed or something to still have zero calls Sad
I have a question for drsf1.....

How do you plan to give up? Is it by pulling out of eras or by emailing programs that you are no longer interested?

Or were you looking for some comfort?
I don't mean to sound harsh but I was wondering what's the purpose of this thread.
@drsf1 , i can understand your pain , but you have very good credentials plz dont be depressed but start working on your resume to make it more competitive, try to find some reserach position any where in united states and InshaALLAH it will work..
wish you very very good luck, and dont be depressed ,every thing will be fine
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »