Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What programs are new right now interviewing - student1960
i got a rej from riverside st johns. Anyone hear from blake? dunno if it's worth applying or not
@student1960- I knew you would try to be defensive- This is you misleading people just a couple of minutes ago-You claimed "Florida no longer accepting" as a matter of fact. As doctors, laziness and inaccurate information is not an option. Do your homework dude!:

Re:Handy information
student1960 - 02/05/16 13:47

Florida not accepting Apps right now

St. Johns? I just emailed.
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=821436-1
@outtamatrix great spin my friend, the residency website said they were not yet, that is what I posted at that time, later I read responses they were then twice Posted I applied today through ERAS.

Now I posted again, my intentions are good and yes I misunderstand then post that I did.
You cannot edit a post here so if I was wrong I admit freely
God forgives me
Proof:
student1960 - 02/05/16 16:13

Well they are in ERAS right now and I applied just now

* Re:Handy information
student1960 - 02/05/16 16:37

For what its worth I applied to both today :?
@student1960- No offense should be taken by anyone. Not judging you. But just for curiosity purposes, please post link for website that said they were not accepting applications?? I am 100% sure it doesn't exist because...I did my homework. Or we could just let it go. No worries.
So can anyone please tell if applying right now is worth it?
Thanks..
Btw I got interviews from both programs😇
@jungle did you apply couple of days ago? Are they still giving out interviews?
I applied like Tuesday late night and i don't know if they are giving out any interviews.
jungle001 - 03/23/14 16:57

Guys this was my second match and unfortunately i was not successful. I had applied to 200 IM program and 100 FM program. Only 1 interview. MY scores are 212(second attempt), 215(first attempt) CS( first attempt). I have 1 year research coordinator experience from Cornell. Iam a US citizen from a Caribbean school. I graduated in 2013. I plan on taking Step 3 in July and possibly applying to 400 programs next match. Is there any hope of should i just quit?

How did you get interview at both places with multiple attempts...?? They clearly say on both sites must pass on first attempt...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »