Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enter if you support our future President Trump - woodranch
Trump, the liberal in tea-party clothing ... and "he loves dumb people too" ..... he could not even explain his health care proposal during the last debate ... SMDH
Exactly @krozfingas... Those illegal immigrants... Thats why we call him smart guy... Used them and pay them pennies to build his empire... Well I also believe that they were happy doing so!
@america.... You do not need to understand the his healthcare proposal... You will accept it anyway like what you did with Obama Care... I do not think it will be worse..
@woodranch If Trump cannot even explain his healthcare proposal then I'm sorry I cannot give him my vote .... I am not one of the uneducated voters he is counting on Wink
america, check out Trump webpage and learn about his proposal...something tells me you cannot vote anyway...b/c you are simply not american.
@zoralora If Trump cannot explain that proposal then I am sorry I cannot give him my vote. I cannot be one of the "uneducated voters" Trump is counting on Smile
@america, Do not give him your vote, if you can vote... He does not need yours, he got millions of voters supporting him Smile
@woodranch That's fine with me. He's a "liberal in tea-party clothing" and is counting on the uneducated voters to not notice that. I am sorry, the candidate has to earn my vote with substance and not rhetoric.
With it or without it, he will be the one... Sorry!
@woodranch

Seems to me that you have drunk the coolaid and become delusional. If you aren't white in ethnicity, then I'm sorry but Trump doesn't care about you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »