Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please post ur visa experience when applying 4 CS - jazzy_lover
I have taken step 2 CS about 8 weeks ago after step 1. The results have not yet been released either on OASIS (that shows date when results are despathched) or officially. But when I apply for Step 2 CK online, it says do I wish to apply for step 2 CS aswell. Does that mean I failed the exam? Please help.
To doc112,That doesn't mean u failed.Until ur scores despatch dates r not reported ,this things have no value.Once ur scores r reported n if they let u reapply after that ,then it means u failed but not before that.
Hi divya,
I find delhi embassy staff very cool.So just be confident n take along with u all the relevant documents including ur Finances.
Hi guys, great job! Your experiences are really helpful..
Thank u jazzy_lover and mish74 for your responses.
To mish74 they did not mention single entry it was like from this date to that date.
Can u tell me should I have to include the score sheet of step2cs in the documents
the refer to single entery by S & multiple by M in your visa issue
yes you can take sheet of step 2cs with but use it on need ,an more important that sheet is scheduling permits &visa letter & your pervious score reports,
hope this help
dear friends
i have appeared for the visa interview n i have the following observations.
1. documentation
take the following in this order only..
step 2 cs confirmation
letter from ecfmg (visa letter)
step 1 n 2 score reports
your past degrees n educational qualif
your present employement status(most important)
financial documents
some articles on why u want to practise ur pariticular field of medicine n why only in the us
other articles or papaers u might hav
2 appearance is key,, be well dressed , n confident,, smile a lot
dont forget courtesy.. say hello or good morning
3 dont appear nervous even if u are a bit.
4 dont get a sponsorship letter from ur distant relatives.. this is important becoz the americans consider all aliens travelling to the us as potential immigrants n there fore u need tell them tht ur particular uncle has a store n will finance u
5 dont lie! the ppl who take interviews r there to find out ppl who lie, n decieve n who r a threat to the us.. remember they hav electronic surveillance n they can keep track of all ur moves in their premises,, tho it would be very difficult to keep track of everyone..

one more thing ,, the ratio of ppl who get the visa n dont get it is always arnd 65 to 70%,, so dont get disappointed if u dont get it,, thank the visa officer anyways before u leave , but do add tht " even tho u hav decided not to give me the visa i can only emphasize tht i hav no choice but to apply again because this visa is very important to me n to my career as it opens the door for my professional growth '

remember unless u lie n decieve they will be fair n square with u n give u the visa.. dont fumble n u will not fall..

i got a 10 yr multiple entry visa based on this information n i hope ppl here will also benefit , tho i must assure u guys tht the us embassy is always under the pressure to decrease the number of visas n so the number of ppl who get rejected would increase if more number of ppl apply coz the ratio WILL remain the same..
cheers n take care
thank you for your informations ,but we want to know what kind of Qs was saked in your interveiw,you just said you got 10 year multiple entery,please if you can
Its good that this thread has been started . few months ago when I had my first visa rejection in chennai I desperately searched for b1/2 experience .
well I had 2 rejections in chennai before I got 2 y multiple entry .

I have strong ties like married with kid , and husband kid are going to be here .
first time , I was asked
purpose of travel?
why do u want to study in us ?
why not in apollo ?
and then she said , do it in apollo ...{its tough to explain that its not educational institute . , or that dnb seats are very less......ect}

second time
same questions
but he concluded saying U doctors want to migrate I dont want to issue vis a

third attempt,
purpose of travel?
are u working?
what's u'r goal?{study in us come back and practice in india }

I think its basically luck which matters .just pray pray ...
be confident .say the oppurtunity to get trainned in india is less. don't talk of advanced technology ...they say india has technology ,they even talk about medical tourism.so u are intrested in ... field and oppurtunity in us is high.
answer to the point .

hope this helps .good luck
hi everybody

I am Dr.Murali from India . My student visa (F1 ) was rejected 5 times in India . Now I want to appear for US embassay by CSA visa for 6th time . I have to pay $1200 for CSA exam . My doubt is " can they refund my $ 1200 money if I don't get CSA visa from India ."

I have gone through CSA website completely but I couldn't get the answer for my doubt .

Anyone Please clarify my doubt because CSA dates are very few so I have to block for CSA as soon as possible

bye
murali
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »