Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q bank log blog. - bugguy19
welcome @luckyflower and @gritthekeytosuccess

No matter how bad it is, or how bad it gets, we are going to make it!!!!

Let's motivate each other! : )

Neuro didn't work so well today, then I did only questions
I decided to retake my "stress simulation" or quite like that, as last time I did 7 blocks and now I did 06 blocks of question in a roll.

Now, I am really mad with myself, cause I still got that unbelievable decrease in % correct of question in the last block : / and I am doing the "easiest" Qbank. I really need to train my body and brain to that!

Maybe some workout everyday! : )

Today's motivation video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFGWnqNf...LB&index=2

Let's move!!

@rush2014
If Hy neuroanat better than kaplans ? I just did neuroanat first read from kaplans over a period of 10 days slowly ..should I supplement any knowledge from anywhere other than kaplans at this point ? I plan to start uw ..shd I revise neuroanat from kaplans once more before starting uw or shd I just jumpstart uw ?
I was done with only 40 questions that's not good, I m not happy with it. Now I m starting heart physio from FA , today I m really determined to do 60 q of heart physio.
Thanku @rush2014 Smile yes no matter how bad it is and how bad it gets we are going to make it.... Yeah
Hi @reminemi, go for uw, and as you are doing the question review kaplan notes as your needs will show you.

HY neuroanatomy is a good book, I am reinforcing with this series, in my last NBME (40 days ago) I got two items in the low side: cell and molecular biology and neuro and special senses, besides that embryo and anatomy was borderline, then, I choose to go through HY embryo, HY cell and HY neuroanatomy and anatomy. So it's remediation for me. They are good books, but just do it if your NBMEs "tell" you so. Focus on big picture first. Maybe you will not need remediation.

@gritthekeytosuccess, I like the spirit!

I am almost done now reviewing my blocks of this last night. I need to sleep! : )
Probably I will come back only in the afternoon…
Keep the energy!

Hi luckyflower and gritthekeytosuccess welcome to our familySmile

my out come of yesterday was horrible, its just 13 pages of Kaplan 100 case ethics , I did this book long time ago but am doing it again coz I BS is very low performance in my previous nbme so I was doing BS for about last 3 week , I fell I was trapped there. But this week my plan is to cover neuroanatomy, am using Kaplan+rodmap neuroanatomy

Plan for today, finishing ethics + uw biostatistics review book

GL everyone
@rush thanks a lot..ya i was such a stupid..i was just taking it like that..excitatory stimulate so it shd be vasoconstricting..my bad..even B2 receptor is Gs coupled but it causes vasodilation rt..i m sorry..but thanks for ur time n make my conception clear..
Hi guys good morning. Good to see so many new friends here :-) yesterday's plan was a small one to finish heme once from FA and revise one block of UW. Finished FA, did 1 chapter in pathoma and revised half of UW block. Not bad.
Same plan for today also. Doing 1 block of UW, lil FA and 1 chapter from pathoma. Will post again in the evening after finishing these. See you guys.
Happy studying :-)
rush, i love the motivational video! Will reinforce that on my weak days !!!! CRITICAL HOW WE USE THOSE 86 400 seconds /day and teh biggest enemy we have to deal with is ourselves! Lesson for a life, guys! Let's work hard!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »