Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TO applicants without IVs - kita
I love you KITA! lots of HUGS & KISSES. God bless you darling.

I have not yet started applying, but after your message, i'll get my token tomorrow. Got all the other steps, except step one, which i plan to take in 2 weeks from now. You are an inspiration girl. GL
Kita,

Thanx for your words of optimism. You mentioned about letting programs know that we're registered for Step 3 etc....how do we do that -- should this be done by emailing each program?

Keep the spirit going -- helping a lot of people -- me included.
Kita,

Thanx for your words of optimism. You mentioned about letting programs know that we're registered for Step 3 etc....how do we do that -- should this be done by emailing each program?

Keep the spirit going -- helping a lot of people -- me included.
"4.NEVER WRITE "I GAVE or GIVING my step 3 on xxx day" You are a test TAKER and not a test GIVER,need clarification visit prometrics .com or Answer.com/webster"

Ofcourse you can 'give' a test!
Its certainly not grammatically wrong.

Other meanings of the word 'give':
do,perform,undertake,make happen

Check Microsoft words thesaurus.

Just becoz Americans have a habit of saying they 'took a test' doesnt mean all other versions are incorrect.

I do not agree with point number 6 unless ofcourse you personally know the PD......but showing up just like tht at a program can be embarassing for you and the program as well.

"4.NEVER WRITE "I GAVE or GIVING my step 3 on xxx day" You are a test TAKER and not a test GIVER,need clarification visit prometrics .com or Answer.com/webster"

Ofcourse you can 'give' a test!
Its certainly not grammatically wrong.

Other meanings of the word 'give':
do,perform,undertake,make happen

Check Microsoft words thesaurus.

Just becoz Americans have a habit of saying they 'took a test' doesnt mean all other versions are incorrect.

I do not agree with point number 6 unless ofcourse you personally know the PD......but showing up just like tht at a program can be embarassing for you and the program as well.

well done kita..........i admit i have to change my opinion abt u...........
well done kita..........i admit i have to change my opinion abt u...........
Thanks guy,wish you all the very best,some start real fast in life,and end well,fast ,miss out the best, or some other things

Some start average

Some start real slow or late

But the man that wins is the one that never give up, never give in, and never surrender
most time it is the man that gave it one more trial, one more look where others have given up

At the end of this race,I hope and believe will hear alot of life changing stories from men and women who were challenged by the match process to give up, who began to loose confidence in themselves,who thought they will never make it as a doctor in the USA,but against hope they have hope,against all odds they believe, they endure and they conquered!!!!

And now they cant be limit anymore, the skies cant stop them!!!

Lets keep encouraging ourselves, I guess our greatest challenge is being an IMG, that cant be change,but we can decide to put it into good purpose, and change how we see ourselves,and start seeing ourselves as winners!!!!
Thanks guy,wish you all the very best,some start real fast in life,and end well,fast ,miss out the best, or some other things

Some start average

Some start real slow or late

But the man that wins is the one that never give up, never give in, and never surrender
most time it is the man that gave it one more trial, one more look where others have given up

At the end of this race,I hope and believe will hear alot of life changing stories from men and women who were challenged by the match process to give up, who began to loose confidence in themselves,who thought they will never make it as a doctor in the USA,but against hope they have hope,against all odds they believe, they endure and they conquered!!!!

And now they cant be limit anymore, the skies cant stop them!!!

Lets keep encouraging ourselves, I guess our greatest challenge is being an IMG, that cant be change,but we can decide to put it into good purpose, and change how we see ourselves,and start seeing ourselves as winners!!!!
Personalized, 100% -Guaranteed, USMLE Course

120-Day Duration; Online; Taught by Ivy-MDs; Cost: 13.5 K Dollars

OUR TACTICAL APPROACH:

“We ensure a guaranteed passage of the USMLE urgently within the comfort
of the home of that very student doctor…THROUGH THERAPY THAT ENTAILS…

Habits of GOING AROUND/STUDYING IRRELEVANT MATERIALS- IN CIRCLES- from the past-, are completely lyzed from the memory of the student to be SUBSTITUTED BY…

A LEARNING METHOD that provides a STRAIGHT LINE directly towards
the REAL USMLE questions; THIS is immediately sent to the auspices of the student….”

Prerecorded Information LINE: 641.715.3900 ext 833768
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »