Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i think m over........ - enticerguyin
tnx nishi and everone sukh,dvd_6,docchavs,marie99,sharky,zarah and all of uguys. i m still waiting for report don't know about future but i made up my mind to take it again. hey nishi may i know ur email id.....
mine is enticerguyin
mine is enticerguyin
Hey enticer, i sent you an email. :o)
Hey enticer, i sent you an email. :o)
Dear enticerguyin,
this exam is very very unpredictable. you can get 99 or even fail in the same test. so dont really worry about it. i remember you had good preparation so dont just rely on oasis n better wait for the mail. you ll pass it. but if unfortunately result comes otherwise, just dont get depressed and try again. i know you ll pass this. dont ignore your sleep the night before the exam. you ll be fine. do more questions and if you remember cokes exam experience. he said i wish i could do FA more if i had time. so do FA as many times as you can. you ll rock it dear!!!!
Dear enticerguyin,
this exam is very very unpredictable. you can get 99 or even fail in the same test. so dont really worry about it. i remember you had good preparation so dont just rely on oasis n better wait for the mail. you ll pass it. but if unfortunately result comes otherwise, just dont get depressed and try again. i know you ll pass this. dont ignore your sleep the night before the exam. you ll be fine. do more questions and if you remember cokes exam experience. he said i wish i could do FA more if i had time. so do FA as many times as you can. you ll rock it dear!!!!
tnx shawn3387.
tnx shawn3387.
enticerguyin don't loose hope....I pray that the oasis trick turns out to be wrong.....and you pass with flying colors.................GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »