Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i dont like usmleworld - iranmd
they say its breech of law to have print screen in your computer..but its my right to have it in my computer...i can not throw away prin screen botton from my keyboard..and it seems they search your computer for any program...so i dont know is that spyware or not and do they have right to do that..anyway i quit that ..yes kaplan is expensive ,,this whay i got usmleworld but it seems not every cheap one is a good one...and believe me as i searched for along time and sam many eame experiences kaplan is doing very good..
Kaplan is still the best Iranmd ....i agree 100% with you.
We got most of the materials of Kaplan still they have millions of subscribers.

I don't think copyright will be violated if we share materials among our friends.....we do share books & cds with our Coullaeges in hospital.
It is not at all an criminal act.

If someone violeted the copy right it is the eBay salers.........so UW should better catch them & save the Doctors reputatuion.

May God Give them some good idea in their brain!!!!!
Kaplan is still the best Iranmd ....i agree 100% with you.
We got most of the materials of Kaplan still they have millions of subscribers.

I don't think copyright will be violated if we share materials among our friends.....we do share books & cds with our Coullaeges in hospital.
It is not at all an criminal act.

If someone violeted the copy right it is the eBay salers.........so UW should better catch them & save the Doctors reputatuion.

May God Give them some good idea in their brain!!!!!
dear bep111 ,if i said i dont like usmleworld is not because they cancled my acount....no from the begining i didnt like it but every time i saw somebody said usmleworld is good..it made me to go to take uw..but after that i saw that its really not like that they said ofcourse i didnt do many questions of that and its to soon to judge like that,,,but i did KAPLAN many questions and i can swear real exam acording to exam experiences its like kaplan stuff,,,so i thank usmleworld ,,that helped me to spend my time on kaplan instead of doing uw tests
dear bep111 ,if i said i dont like usmleworld is not because they cancled my acount....no from the begining i didnt like it but every time i saw somebody said usmleworld is good..it made me to go to take uw..but after that i saw that its really not like that they said ofcourse i didnt do many questions of that and its to soon to judge like that,,,but i did KAPLAN many questions and i can swear real exam acording to exam experiences its like kaplan stuff,,,so i thank usmleworld ,,that helped me to spend my time on kaplan instead of doing uw tests
Breech of security, yes u have the right to have printscrn but not to use it on their website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Did u use it, even once?.

Sorry i was the one who gave u the idea of using the printscrn & now you are in this mess. I am very sorry Dr. I.
Breech of security, yes u have the right to have printscrn but not to use it on their website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Did u use it, even once?.

Sorry i was the one who gave u the idea of using the printscrn & now you are in this mess. I am very sorry Dr. I.
dear grace its not just print screen botton..they search your computer and if they find something that is suspecious they terminate your acount so if you have uw dont have any program that maybe useful or harmful for printing....
and really i am happy because i was in doubt to continue my patholgy notes or quit every thing and do usmleworld no it seems i have to do patho notes
dear grace its not just print screen botton..they search your computer and if they find something that is suspecious they terminate your acount so if you have uw dont have any program that maybe useful or harmful for printing....
and really i am happy because i was in doubt to continue my patholgy notes or quit every thing and do usmleworld no it seems i have to do patho notes
Stealing ideas from doctors.....then making copy right is an unfair thing.
Anyway Iranmd i saw how dedicated u r to ur preperation making...don't feel sad .
Keep going we all are with you.

Business/moneymaking & Treating patient are 2 different things u know....

We doctors never claiming copyright while helping a patient.
for example: a Surgeon operated his pt in a new method, which is successsful.
so no one will be permitted do surgery same way while treating his pt until he subscribes...cazz this new technique is that particuler surgeons property.
Should we start claiming copy right..........to save our income status???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »