Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apply or not - y_me
Hi guys...i dont know what to do. I have a score of 75 in step 2. I am appearing step 1 in nov 18. I have apssed CS. Advise me can I apply now... any hope.
No, hope2002, u r just too late for this yr considering ur score, the reason i say that is u need to really buff up ur CV to make it attractive and it takes TIME to do that.
No, hope2002, u r just too late for this yr considering ur score, the reason i say that is u need to really buff up ur CV to make it attractive and it takes TIME to do that.
hope2002, before I answer your question I need to know what is your visa status. If you have GC or your are a citizen then apply to at least one program and register with NRMP to scamble later on as you wil be certified by year end. If not then your chances are not that bright.
hope2002, before I answer your question I need to know what is your visa status. If you have GC or your are a citizen then apply to at least one program and register with NRMP to scamble later on as you wil be certified by year end. If not then your chances are not that bright.
I am in J-2 visa. My husband is in Internal Medicine.
I am in J-2 visa. My husband is in Internal Medicine.
try what I said in my previous post without wasting too much money and hope.
try what I said in my previous post without wasting too much money and hope.
Thanks for the reply Hope2007. Do you think if I get a score of atleast 85 in step 1 I can compensate for applying to FP or psyche.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »