Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any low scorer who got IV I mean <80 - lasix
I agree with abba about smart_doc
plz donot use such abusing words
we r in this forum to help each other to share the knowledge,
anyways this z sure that nobody with score less than 80 got more than 3 IVs I think I am sure
the question is what can v do now
plz donot use such abusing words
we r in this forum to help each other to share the knowledge,
anyways this z sure that nobody with score less than 80 got more than 3 IVs I think I am sure
the question is what can v do now
hi laxis,

believe me... it is possible. I am the proof of that. I just came from my first one.
If you want you can email me.
pekeimg

only if you want to discuss seriously about it. I am not an expert but I can share with the people who REALLY need to hear me experience.

i am not sure if I can answer quickly but I will try.

hi laxis,

believe me... it is possible. I am the proof of that. I just came from my first one.
If you want you can email me.
pekeimg

only if you want to discuss seriously about it. I am not an expert but I can share with the people who REALLY need to hear me experience.

i am not sure if I can answer quickly but I will try.

abba..i don't understand what your post is about...
someone asked a question so i answered...what is wrong with that?

abba..i don't understand what your post is about...
someone asked a question so i answered...what is wrong with that?

It is not first time you do this smart_doc. You think you know every thing and can bully any one so I said I agree with abba as she did right thing with you
It is not first time you do this smart_doc. You think you know every thing and can bully any one so I said I agree with abba as she did right thing with you
76, 79, pass, 3 LORS 12 month USCE plus research, 1 family medicine IV from University program, dont lose hope and wait !!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »