Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
people who applied on day 1 - onkeedonkee
Last update I got, the problem wont be solved till monday.

so sad.
just called AAMC, they said problem will be solved by the end of tomorrow evening. prey now.
Called Eras, voice message said ur 2 calls away , was kept on hold for 30 min but no response . How long do we have to wait to speak to executive? ERAS stands for Extremely Rustic Application Service
Anneye.

can u send me their AAMC numba, or is it ecfmg number ie (215) 386-5900

my friend got an email from them saying they wont be able to fix it till monday.

Just update my status
Every LOR uploaded in my ERAS except Photo.I hope you all get it

Good Luck
Hi,
I am in same boat too. I applied on september ist except my LORs all documents are uploaded by eras and downloaded program. I called they said softwere problem. Please let's updated this issue.
What is the phone number of aamc that you can call?
I also applied in sep. 1 3 am, my docs reached eras on July 10 and aug 22 and all is there in oasis.
But in my eras application my photos and lor are still not uploaded
Can any one give me the number for aamc
can anybody give me aamc phone number
the place to call if your lor are still not uploaded
Got this message to my query

There is a small technical issue with ERAS and ECFMG which is being fixed as we speak. This may be why you cannot see that your letters have been scanned and uploaded. My suggestion to you is to check OASIS tomorrow on the ECFMG's website to check the status of this situation. There are many applicants seeing the same problem, so you are not the only one.

ERAS apologizes for any inconvenience this has caused you and I'm assured that this problem will be resolved by tomorrow.

Kindest Regards,

Melinda
ERAS Staff
Association of American Medical Colleges
2450 N Street, N.W. Washington D.C. 20037-1127
If you need additional assistance, please include the full text of this
email in your response.
sorry, hope it's not too late to answer you. AAMC phone: 202-828-0413
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »