Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
about exam -
george

Linda,
So far so good.Waiting for my permit and at the same time preparing for the exam.Any more suggestions
george
Linda

Dear George:

You are almost there. I am sureyou pass the exam. My only suggestion is pay attention to the question. What theya re asking is more important than what you know. Answer according to the question asked for. If you focus on MCQ that is enough. CCS- anybody can do this. It is not hard. If you don't know about the diagnosis or what to do next, check his labs. I am sure they will lead you to the destiny. The beauty of the CCS is the answer is infront of you. your job is look for it. I am sure with this feed back you are going to master those cases. Do not get panic, sit down and read carefully. The second clue is nurses report. If the report comes opposit to what you are planning to do means you are doing something wrong. So follow those clues and do well on the test.. I am sure you will make it.
Mer

Hi Linda:

Thanks for your feedback. And more for the psych offer. I am in LA... and quite faraway from the Bay area. I wish I could be closer to grab this oppurtunity, but anywas... i am stuck for now.
So i guess will just tax my brains over the step 3 stuff (most interesting thing is am not yet ecfmg certified).. wishful thinking. My transcript got lost in transit from my med school to the ecfmg.
george

Linda,
Thank you Linda. I will do accordingly
George
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »