Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Doctors, happy valentines - diljaan
Hi elbamaritza...muchas gracias mi amor...feliz dia de San Valentino.
diljan its good u gave your email address. so wait for tomorrow. i know that some girl will see your message and will send u an email that u r waiting for.
girls please comeup. whoever is not happy with husband, boyfriend and fiancee, thats a good chance. singles r preferable, who never engaged in love.
anyway people can match each other accordingly.
Diljaan
dont worry u may get some email from any girl tomorrow but if u are successful , pl let everybody know especially ximfoom who is trying to help u a lot .I hope ximfoom has one .
Happy Valentines Day
Yes, For sure, I will let you guys know. If something happens tomorrow or even after tomorrow. I thank all of you, for your support and positive vibes.
i agree with u..thats really a problem...parents always poke that question....u can post ur email id and some of ur details....i m also searching for a good guy...as per my parents order....lol...
muslim, so you know the added tension from parents, relatives, friends and who ever else..besides studying for the exams....
email me and we can talk..if that's ok with you and see what happens..lol.
again..i's
Diljaan at hotmail
u check ur email...
Are you both ready to read alfateha or not yet?
we wont be seeing diljan now,he must be chatting with muslimgrl.
this is too funny.hehehe
Abrahem and cr8ive...jajajajaj lol..lol..you are guys are funny. I am talking to her but be patient gusy. Like I said, I will let you know. Don't worry. I am not going to disappear and if something happens in the future with some girl. I will make an announcement and you all are invited to a big wedding. Happy..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »