Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
motivate urself..good for everyone :-) - 2confused2bdoctor
"Dreams are extremely important. You can™t do it unless you imagine it."
““ George Lucas

"A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further then a great idea that inspires no one."
““Mary Kay Ash

"It was the man's dream, and his inspiring attempt to make them come true that remain important." Francis Ford Coppola

"Goals allow you to control the direction of change in your favor."
Brian Tracy

"There is no achievement without goals."Robert J. McKaine

Goals in writting are dreams with deadlines.
Brian Tracy
"Your eyes can not see what your mind does not know"

Keep moving farward and learning and learning..then your eyes will see what your brain already knows..
thank u 2confused2bdoctor.
congratulations n wish u good luck for rest of exam
thanku ppl for all th sayin n motivation.I m in bad need ov all this.Have just started step 1 prep n i sleep whole day Sad
WONDERFUL! THANKS!
Hi shiney and 2confused2bedoctor, thanks for the motivation. I really need it.
All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.
~T.E. Lawrence
"The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur." Vince Lombardi
For video click-here

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."
Tommy Lasorda

"Nothing great will ever be achieved without great mean, and men are great only if they are determined to be so." Charles De Gaulle
A person will never succeed unless he tastes failure."
~Paul Santos

" Never worry about the delay of your success compared to others because construction of a pyramid takes more time than an ordinary building!"
~Author Unknown

Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »