Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyhbody reapplying????????? How you all feel????? - radhekrishna
they ask we do thn they ask for more n we do more n thn they ask for more n we r frustrated now......how can img can hv 6 month or an year usce whn we hardly get visa for exam ....huh....they ask for wht we lack....if somebody has low score they say its very competitive these days..to some1 with good scores they say its nt just the score we looking for ..... this is mere exploitation n we r getting exploited as we asking some1 rich to adopt us....damn
Hi everyone,
I was reading this post and just thought i would give you all some encouragement as i know someone who went through match 4 times and did not match. This person got a prematch last year (it was their fifth match)!! All i can tell you is not to give up and the main thing is to work on your CV!! Good luck to all of you.
Thank you chinky11 for your encouraging words.
chinky ....can u plz tell wht extra he did on 5th attempt so he got residency.....or god suddenly turned kind to him .....
thanks lastleaf
well my scores are very poor-75/90/1attempt in cs.....not planning to take step 3,have no confidence.
will try for FM,if any of you would like to send me IMG friendly list,please be kind enough and mail drrenut
thanks
RAJ 77
hi raj
best of luck .
i just want to learn from your experience about few things

how did u get the EXTERNSHIP? where? any charges?

how to get the ECFMG certificate?

what did u do this time to IMPROVE YOUR CV AND PERSONAL STATEMENT

GL
hiii rug...i m taking step 3 n will look for programs to apply ..we can discuss later abt the list in aug...
hi drsteve and raj77. what programs are you applying to?

i only have respect and admiration for you and for the others who are trying for the second, third nth time around.

hats off to you guys!
hi
iam also applying 2 time.credentials 77/92/78....CS cleared.all first attempt.
observership-4 mths...externship at private clinic......
dont know my chances...this year
GL 2 all
me too...applying for the second time....had ivs last year..had a positive response from two of them..but didnt match...
credentials are 93/88/CS pass/75/2007 grad
2 mnths of USCE, 1 publication,
presently working in home country...
its indeed painful to redo the same stuff....lets help n suport each other...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »