Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st week May exam taker gather here - apex
I am planning to give it in May.Pls add me as drnagallas
I am doing Pharmac right nw.
ringa nomatter how many times you study the concept you have to practise applying those conceptby doing questions.Make sure read the explannation that will give you the confidence & consolidate your knowledge.
I studied on & off.But recently started seriously. My problem is I can not stick to my plan & frequently switch subject. At the end I feel like I did not study anything.
So this time do or die. I plan to complete subjectwise on my phase_I then I will take a complete 8 hour long test.Phase-II will be organ system based.
bluelotus
welcome to our group. I watched the dvd 2 wks ago forgot everything
I have to redo again. Carry on my friend
Hi apex...u have really nice study plan..
Same here i can't stick on my schedule too...
catch up u later...
add me please my email usmleinny
usmleinny, you are most welcome. Which subject r u studying now?
ashoo how is ur study going on.To night I will complete upto gross anatomy I am taking some note from video lectures so running a bit slower.
1st I am studying the chapter then I am playing video lec. in double speed.It any thing extra needed to be added I pause the video & writing on the margin. It is helping me to reinforce twice & underline important concept. After I finish the whole anatomy I will quickly look through FA & take the assessment exam on this subject. Carry on guys........in full swing............
hi all ! i am also planning for may. started in dec mid . done with one read of biochem and doing goljan rr... with aufdio lec. going slow. please help. mle2ck
hi all ! i am also planning for may. started in dec mid . done with one read of biochem and doing goljan rr... with audio lec. going slow. please help. mle2ck
thanks apex for the link,which source r u using for anatomy assessment
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »