Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"didn't match",tonight 9 pm? Is it pos - gujupeds
gujupeds,
I believe you had not slept 2-3 nights, lack of sleep and increased anxiety can lead to situation like what you have seen yesterday.
Now if you continue to insist on what you saw, I pray for you and wish you to match. But sorry to say as you are not convinced then belive on what you saw and have a good sleep and let others sleep too. No one can help you in your situation if it is true, then next step is to prepare for scramble or next match.
Now other option is to get convince on waht all are saying and hope for the best and wait for match.
best of luck
did this happened when u logged in at 9pm on 25...
I dont know what to say but ill tell u something its may be helpful
last year I forgot to certify my rank list then the nrmp called me at march 15 to ask me if i would like to be in the match or not. so i think that they do the match few hours before the results.
what the nrmp said williammm....did they gave u chance to certify....
yes they did they certified it by thier self
great
That's good to know....
now, let us not make any more guesses here
and pray for all of us for 16th March, 12 pm..

GL and Thanks again !
williammm, you did not bother to contact NRMP even after you realized that you had forgotten to certify your ROL and nearly 20 days later NRMP calls you to ask you if are interested in certifying your ROL?

So what happened eventually? did you match?
do the final results will be revealed in 16th of march ?
Whats all this?? I will definately going to becm mad......people are just writting for the sake of writting......What william says doesnt make sense at all......
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »