Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old IMGs(>5 years) Thread-2010 match - fight4dream
hey fight4dream,

I am really uncomfortable due to your attitude,

please answer the following questions first then I will post my info...

What year did you graduate ?
What is your professional background in terms of experience ?
Did you take any steps ? if you did what is your score ?
What is your intended specialty ?
What is your medical school ?
fight4dream,
I'm not the same guy as 'maris'! This is the last time I shall be speaking to you politely, do you understand that, you taliban shit who came out into the world through a pig's ass!! You are the same as duloxetine and others, I've done some home work on you! And remember I've only started pigshit!! I'll be after you hereafter!! I'm watching you!!
dear parmax...i will answer ur all queries.....but first i wanna know why u r so disturbed?
this is not my private business...it is public forum for benefit of all IMGs...i'm hurt some people r posting hurting remarks here...sure i will answer....i wanna apply mainly FM and psych....may be peds, IM if i get high 90s in stp3...my graduation is decade old...i have passed cs and step1 all in first attempts.......will take ck and stp3 soon...

parmax...if u r carried away by my name...i'm sorry for that...but it motivates me to contunue my fight for residency...ur name PARMAX too sounds like commercial name...lol

guys if u can carry useful discussion for old IMGs here...that will be great....otherwise it is just wastage of time...

the snapshot credentials...u may post according to ur convenience...nobody is forcing u..

but pls do not stop the good discussion starting among old IMGs...it will help us--the old IMGs....pls stop this rubish & hit ur MLE books to focus on ur MLE steps or on IVs...
doc-happi, sms, efi pls keep us updated... u r ours hope...old IMgs success will boost other struggling old IMgs morale..pls keep posting ur experiences...
hi dear old bro/sis,
this was my inspiration to start this year thread for old IMGs.
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=282293
hi all
where are your cedentials.
best luck
Hi Everyone,

Why this negativity! fight4dream just started a thread for old imgs. What is wrong with that? What can people do with others scores (You cant even be sure they are correct). The people who have these problems, are you even old imgs or just plain frustrated.

My main question is what can anyone do with your scores? Please answer this and then start maligning people.

Thank you
and Sorry if i am being blunt
Visit and see Girls collection after this click on one Google Ad http://freemaza.tk
thanks quest123....god bless u.
i think glipizide/merry/ramo is same person with negative personality & negative thinking...we shud ignore him or report abuse to this website...
he is interfering with healthy discussion among old IMGs in this post.
-------------
Guys we need loads of motivation to proceed further on residency path....OLD IMGs pls keep posting...my morale is sinking seeing rejections, rejections even among fresh IMGs....
BUT IF I HEAR MY MIND IT STILL SAYS SCORE HIGH IN CK AND STP3 & U CAN DO IT....GOD BLESS US....
OK f4d, I will post as you have,

I am an old grad, maybe a decade old, grad from couple thousand miles west of india, east of america at the same latitude as new york probably couple thousand miles east.

I have passed step 1 ck and cs 1st time, with pretty high scores 1st attempt, I have been practicing academic specialty, dealing with some body fluids and instruments, only applied to more than a lot of programs at the same specialty with more than 1 us LOR, nr of pub's more than my grad year. some iv;s and some rej;s yet.

I have contributed to your thread the way you have answered.

IF YOU CAN TELL US YOUR GRAD YEAR, SCORES, SCHOOL AND INTENDED SPECIALTY
,aybe we can too, why are you not doing what you ask for from us ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »