Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it's ALL by the Grace of God: 99/250 - odin
Hey, palpitation, where have you disappeared? We missed you!
Thank you for your nice words!
I remember even now when you "poked" me concerning Prostate cancer treatment! That was very good! Thanks to you, I challenged then my method of studying! Thank you so much!
How are you doing, when are you taking your test?
My best regards,
Heyyyyyyyyyy......Ii am sooooooooo haapppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyy For youuuuuuu

**********CONRATULATIONS DEAR************

I knew this was gonna happen....u worked sooo sooo hard & had great sources & concepts....really inspiring for me.
Infact I just logged on to the forum today after coming back from my class and thats after yesterday morning when I dint see ur post....but really cheerful; to see u ACED infact nailed it....Great Job buddy....Wink)

Will ttu soon....Plz pray for mee too....am tense about residency situation ...since I was sooo late to apply...No IVs yet...Donno what will happen & left it to God now!!

Ok CYA TC & Good Luck for everything....Smile)
Thanks for the nice words. Hopefully in April, I will take my exam. Yes you are right I have really been inactive for the last 4 months, the reason is I had to take a break in my study (business issues). This break has put me way behind. I feel, I need to do a lot catching before I will be back in shape. You know me, I do a lot of pocking (LOL), but my intention is to help rather than to offend.
See you brother. You are a good man and I pray that God give you a successful career full of blessings. Amen
Hey, drsfkhan! You helped me so much! We made a great team together! I admire you for being so dedicated, hard working, faithful and brilliant! We nailed down those puppies of NMBEs! Remember our late night discussions? You were so clear-minded at 1 AM Pacific time (for you, 3 AM)!!! How can you do so many things and do them so WELL?
I kept praying for you since I got to know you...so you will be protected and helped by both, Allah and Jesus Christ! I love the spirit of ecumenism in this forum!
You'll get a very good spot in residency by the Grace of God, and you'll be a wonderful and intelligent doctor! As not too many (or not enough) are in this system, unfortunately...But you will make a difference, I bet...Good luck, dear!
Oh my God ...u have really put the whole stry her ....yeah really I miss those times...we used to discuss Qs for loooong time and oh God those searched and ur finds were really of great help....ur guidelines and discussions....all those books & the best I ...everheard notes u made ...wow really awesome....ur efforts were really outstanding and unusual....for a single u would go soo far even to ask ur friend ....like i remember those psych Qs too.....& Thanks a lot for sending me all those answers & files abt the queries which we used to have ....all that really helped me a lot!!!!!

Thanks buddy for everything & hope we all get in in Good progs with all the best for all...Ameen!!
To palpitation: I am confident than in 2 weeks you can catch up with your studying. You are smart and quick, and this combination, along with your motivation, will do it!
If you need something from me, just let me know. My skype id is shams4rumi (I love the mystical poems by Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Rūmī), even if I am not a a Persian, Muslim or brother)...Keep in touch! You can do it and you'll ace it, buddy!
Thanks odin for input, wish you best luck in residency.
big congratulations....odin.............gr8 score.....good luck for your match and step 3 too....
Thanks, goal10...you had a wonderful score too, congrats! GL for Step3 and match! You'll rock again.
@ Odin

congrats

could you share which date you took the exam please

thanks for sharing
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »