Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ dr belibi thank you I matched - syndrome_xy
You see what u started Belibi. Next time u will think twice if u r smart.
you cannot take away the credit for the IMG's best fart from him. poor guy he has been working so tireless he spends all day n night creating phoney ids creating new obscure posts and answers them himself. we will never let that happen.
ok but you didn't tell us what you are gonna christen your new discovery......syndrome xy?
@ avtar and notagain... u guys r really funny! I can't stop laughing... poor belibi !!!
actually I got his service when I was intern ,I absoultly waste my money ,not helpful at all ,no tips for intership,nothing,maybe now he got some experience.
I didn't like it,i wish there were somewhere in his website that people who got his service and pay almost 200$ for that ...... can put thier honest comments.
@ syndrome_xy
What happened, my friend? Suddenly you disappeared... along with great Dr. belibi. I bet you two are so busy... Big Grin

@ inspiron
LOL

@ nasi
Thanks for the input. This further proves how useless belibi's book and the service are. A waste of time and money Sad

No one would like to stand for poor belibi...

P.S.
Warning, you've read belibi 3 times now... a fart is most likely on the way. You may want to have every one evacuate the room now, or else... Big Grin
heey , mr foool belibi . you know day after day I realized those American Graduates are just stupid with low IQ. I read this stupid book which is useless and should be in the carbage can . i WILL post some of this crab when i am not busy .mr stupid belibi go to the hilll from this form .
@Nasi, clearly his book helped u none....
bump
OMG! sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! poor BoomBoom!! i kept telling him that he needed a new way of presenting his service! wish ya all luck!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »