Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucrative research position available - pakifucker
Gambler, Did she respond? or she proffered to just make mini terrorist to call you "mamoo" "mamoo" "mamooo" lol
Paki, u r a marked target by DHS. I am going to trace ur IP address, and post it on FBI website.
how did ur mom fukk ur dad in a burka Terrorist?
At my work everyone knows I am paki and as a matter of fact they know I am Muslim too. They had a smelly hindu before me and because of his Daaal smell, they replaced him with me Smile
So, you don't worry, won't take your smelly nationality. How long you been in US or maybe looking across the borders?
Paki = Terrorrist
case closed

get away from me bomb maker
Dude.... I feel so bad about you, I really do but I don't know I have no mercy for ignorance/stupid people so you have no where to hide.
Which daaal did you make today? Alooo bhaji? subzi... lol
Let's call ur deedeee's and celebrate holly Smile
Can I check ur rear if someone has not put something in there Smile
If i were a PD I would rather hire a smelly hindu rather than a potential Moslem Paki Terrorrist. Smell does not kill, bombs do.
Son case is not closed, case just opened...
Bring your daaal, let's open your stinky tiffin, keep it away from me though, let me put a mask on, ok go open it up lol
Smell can be corrected by deodarant, dead bodies cannot be raised once blown up by dirty Paki Terrorists from Pakistan like u. PD's know that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »