Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
int/rej 3RD-10TH OCTOBER SF MATCH - NEUROLOGY - zanny_ghazanfar
hi docindia....

yeah its a neurology program .... my interview will be on nov 18. may be we wont be able to meet ... but there are some others coming .... so we can meet then ....

GL ....
Hey Zanny I couldn't find the program you are talking abt in the Neuro Program Directory at SFMatch.Anyways,GL for the intw and share ur exp with us.

I wanted to ask everyone when to call up programs asking whether they have recieved my application.My application reached the programs this Monday so I guess it will take at least a week for them to review.I have started getting responses.Actually,I want to be sure that all programs have got the application, so I can resend (due to what happened with jimmy) on time.
hey docindia.... hope it will help........

Kansas

136.43 U Kansas - Kansas City
ADDRESS: Coordinator, Neurology Fellowship
Neurology, Kansas U. Medical Center
3599 Rainbow Blvd.,Mailstop 2012
Kansas City, KS 66160-7314
PHONE: 913-588-6926
FAX: 913-588-6965
EMAIL: swoolsey2@kumc.edu.
DEPT CHAIR: Richard J. Barohn, MD
PROG DIRECTOR: April L. McVey, MD
POSITIONS: 3 or 4
YRS OF TRAINING: 3
TRAINING SEQUENCE 1/3

WEB SITE: www2.kumc.edu/neurology
LISTING INFORMATION LAST VERIFIED:
8/16/2005
COMMENTS:
CAS DEADLINE : NOVEMBER 18, 2005. INTERVIEW DATES: FRIDAYS ONLY. SEPTEMBER 16, 2005 - JANUARY 6, 2006.
CAS is Mandatory. Additional non- CAS materials required: proof of J1 visa, citizenship, green card or residency; 75 on USMLE and CV.
OK I got it Zanny.

Just shows my limited knowledge abt US geography.I actually thought it was Kansas City in Missouri and not the state.
Hey people No news for anyone?None for me today.

Whats going on with jimmy,quranlover,amnach?
guess if i made home in a graveyard id have heard some noise by now!!!
no news at all from either neuro or prelim for me....its just frustrating.........
yet another silent day.........
Who else has intrws at UMiss at Columbia and NYMC Valhalla?
not me ... docindia ..... i am not the lucky one for them .... GL to you and enjoy the match...
got nj on 30 nov
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »