Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day!! - owlcity
started to solve form 3 block1.

owl: my answer key says: A conjugation.
@owlcity thank u for advise..I will do that and study kln along with fa and sometime q uw..

@raw....congratulationnnnnnnn..you did great......work on ur weaknesses and would be great great score.......
guys i couldnt wait to finish anatomy and post ,,only 2 page remains ....
ducks are flying on our sky ,,so spring is started and outside is realy beautiful .....
yeah vena its so warm here too..feels like summer Smile

still doing block1
well i finished gross anatomy and started neuroanatomy and went as far as the spinal cord and began the corticospinal tract. tommorrow i will aim to finish all of the spinal cord and brainstem. i will aim to limit my distractions such as playing games and watching tv. good night all.
done with 20 uw review .. dinner break

will start after dinner
Hey guys nice seeing that u all r doing well . My studies r going ok but compared to before comming to ny during those 2 months decreased so as I did predict march won't be it for me & April will be , I think it's going to be end of April r 2 wks after that ( I didn't like mentioning that month it was difficult to for me to accept ) but I will update & still try to work hard like march end is the end .
So all the best u guys
@2177

dont worry u ll do it dear ..its always better to delay a wk than to regret with a bad score

i m also fooling myself too .. but thats good cos it ll atleast push me .. any way cant extend more than april ..
btw guys i just came to know that they are gonna give scores for CS and not PASS/ FAIL anymore .. i thought it was just a format change .. darn!!

starting with my uw block .. hope i can do 40 atleast .b4 i sleep .
done with block 1.

2177: its ok to be a little late..im a fine example in front of u..and i don't even have the responsibilities like u till now...like i always say...everyone's circumstances are different and we have to work according to ours right?

guys I'm calling it done tonight..my whole neck is about to crack!! god..im getting old Sad
OH MY GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!

scores for cs!! u know all the dates are blocked before the change as well...i looked..everyhting is booked...not until june!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »