Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 3 fail - goldi87
i hoped i helped also!
yes usmlecubed, thanks, you helped complete the equation:
dr shawn G = uri_geller2012 = usmlecubed = den of ......
Consultant's Guidance Got me through!

Look I was preliminarily falsely prevaricated by the circumlocutory methods of these well known educational agencies (namely in FL and IL!).

Just as many of you, perhaps... Somewhat fortuitously, within this past year, a 3rd year resident acquaintance in Chicago provided me a referral to a consultant that offered a contingency fee option whereupon just as provided by escrow, I would bear no claim in the event of a failure to provide due satisfaction (i.e., passage).

Well, in fact this was borne out, and I am one satisfied individual today. You may directly email me for a similar consultant referral via the taking of my name and partitioning it out i.e., into “usmle” (repeat it tthree times, as one whole word with no periods or separators) and apply this to y a hoo dot com please;
Which Pgm?-Found this about pgms- hope it helps..THIS IS NOT MY EXPERIENCE (as sami2011/skg/toppersux/shamilareddy etc seems to be attacking me for my posts) -but many IMGS that have voiced their concerns

KieraH on Sun, 05 Sep 2010 05:17:49 -0400
Hi all, I'm looking for some information regarding Pass v. Falcon programs. I'm currently leaning towards Pass South. I've gone through older posts but I'm looking for reviews from those who've taken the programs recently.
Any information is appreciated, thank you!

vb on Sun, 05 Sep 2010 06:05:18 -0400
I would not recommend PASS South it is a waste of money, if you decide to go you will see what im talking about your better off getting DIT and getting the Pass Videos with Dr. F. Dr. W**f at Pass South will talk good on the phone to try to get you to come to his course but once he has your money you will see the real Wolf come out.
I really think you should do your UWorld questions and cover up the answers and go straight to the last sentence and keep working at it and you will see with repetition and dedication you will have the same outcome of this program but you will save yourself 5400 dollars and when you pass your exam you can go on a vacation instead of paying for his.
Hey sami2011 what's with all the crazy posts
laurajames/sami2011/2012/shamilareddy (working for PASS PGM SOUTH!)

Can the 97% Pass rate claims by dr wolf be verified? ..... might first have to start by verifying the same wolf (CSI Miami)!!
This sounds like a paid informerical..... fake pass data, fake usmle notes at P*ss pgm! see below from the s t u d n t d o c to r n e t w o r k -go to their website yourself-it is a real comment unlike the BBB Gold rating of the top US company GUARANTEED PASS on LI

05-14-2010, 07:41 PM #8
RobV.Wink
Newbie 5
Downloads
Uploads
"Welcome to PASS SOUTH"
I would definitely not recommend PASS Program South I just finished the course and it was a big joke, I'm still trying to figure out what did i paid 4400 dollars for. This Dr. W*** is a fraud and he claims he is a surgeon but i really dont believe him, from what i saw he graduated from a Caribbean Med school just like most of his class and staff and he pretty much knows just as much as most of the people there. Everything that he states on his profile and what he claims about his course is a lie just read the message about himself it says nothing and the housing is a dump you pay 700$ to stay in a small room with a twin bed, Ive feel off my bed many times at night, and the internet half the time doesn't work but of course he blames it on the provider, also we just got dishes when i was there, and you have to share a bathroom, and i forgot to mention that the program is 30mins away from where you live with a 5min drive in a car for shopping. I still dont know where they get this 92% pass rate from, and the so called tutoring thats supposed to be gold is a joke the tutors do 10 questions with you and sit there and read the explanation for you then flip through first aid to explain it to you, which unless you dont know how to read is very helpful. When I was there I saw the fraud that this guy was doing and I even saw how he would take advantage of these kids and make them believe that unless they paid him 900$ a week for tutoring 1hr a day that they were not going to pass the usmle step 1 and believe it or not these kids would believe him and pay him to just basically babysit them and also he teaches both step 1 2 and 3 in the same course stating the physio is the same so you could be sitting though lectures that aren't on your exam. Trust me I am a student that just came from the course and it is a mess, it is unorganized you have people scheduled for 2 tutoring's at the same time and never get back the hour lost. I feel someone should sue this Dr. W*** for false advertisement cause he does not keep to his promise and he doesn't teach the whole course, he has his tutors who can barley speak proper English teach most of the course when hes gone on vacation. I do feel the PASS North is a better option then the South program cause i watched all of Dr. ******* videos and I thought Dr. W*** would be good cause it was branched off of the North program but I was completely wrong. In fact the only information and technique that i learned from his program was to cover up the answer choices from the usmle world questions and go straight to the last sentence and read the question because most of the time the question is in the last sentence and when your doing the questions just read the explanation for the right answer and read why the wrong answer you picked was wrong, also make sure to take NBME exams and that will gage how good you will do on your test and try to shoot for a score of 450 and make sure that your bars on the NBME exam are consistent and short because the longer the bar means you have alot of variation in that subject getting some hard answers right and easy ones wrong, also look at the cumulative performance on your uworld question bank and see where your weak at meaning below 40% and work on those subjects trying to bring them up, and break things down in organ systems to see the patterns and help organize the questions, one more thing when you study dont try to memorize read though quickly and many times and if you ask me get the DIT videos to review cause they are helpful to use whiles going through your first aid just ask around someone has them. When I was there Dr. W*** was so against first aid, now i know why because if everyone knew all they had to do was study first aid and uworld no one would come to his course. Well what i just said is pretty much what i paid 4 grand for and i just wrote how to do it so dont waste your money with PASS SOUTH is is a WASTE OF MONEY.
USMLE Tutoring Services, NY; Ph# 641.715.3900 ext 833768

-We (Ivy League MDs)are experts in the designing, developing and implementing of educational strategies relating to the country’s most unique medical licensing tutoring system’s mission of unifying high quality USMLE-related research, educational methods and simulated clinical care experiences, into a single state-of-the-art, 22nd century ultra- high tech, ‘real-time’ online program ($11k per step using a contingency fee approach- i.e., if you do not pass, you pay nothing...).

-We use radically efficacious medical educational outcomes-based research to drive unabated leadership and innovation in healthcare educational excellence, through this current period of graduate medical educational upheaval.

-
Shaun Bhai how are you?

PS Kindly disregard the relatively rustic, incult, ill-educated antagonists (from W*lf’s P* s_s pgm in FL) that repeatedly place postings adjoining this, attacking them- a website with 3,000 views!! They instead await your click and its correlated wealth of relevant USMLE and residency procurement related information:

GUARANTEED USMLE PASSAGE

USMLE Tutoring Services, NY; Ph# 641.715.3900 ext 833768

-We (Ivy League MDs)are experts in the designing, developing and implementing of educational strategies relating to the country’s most unique medical licensing tutoring system’s mission of unifying high quality USMLE-related research, educational methods and simulated clinical care experiences, into a single state-of-the-art, 22nd century ultra- high tech, ‘real-time’ online program ($11k per step using a contingency fee approach- i.e., if you do not pass, you pay nothing...).

-We use radically efficacious medical educational outcomes-based research to drive unabated leadership and innovation in healthcare educational excellence, through this current period of graduate medical educational upheaval.

-
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »