Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interviews - klm380
@jim 101

44 applicants to the best of my knowledge.

22 applicants on dec 18, 2013
22 applicants on jan 8th, 2014

7 applicants missed the jan 8th interview and that included you. But phone interview was conducted for those 7 applicants.
@fmpractice11: it's a stressful time for some of us, please don't pass judgement.
@klm380: are you still here dear?
Thanks guys good luck to you as well! Sorry was away

No visa needed. Took step 3 to be competitive and get it done mainly

Yes I fractured my wrist and elbows b/l after I slipped at an airport during my interviews.

I ranked all Psyc programs. 1 PD replied to my emails and thanked my interest n demeanor how much I love program (chief said he's happy I found my right fit). PD2: sent a rank high email etc. Program 3 didn't communicate but goes unmatched quite frequently
I am not passing judgement...just making an observation of how our mind works.
Am better now, cannot lift more than 1 lb and will likely be started on physical therapy during my next F/U appt in 2 wks

@klm380: don't worry dear, your fracture pain will turn into match joy! How many neuro did you rank? I am so worried about my 3 IVs. What do you think? Also please don't mind some of the caustic and sarcastic people here (you know who).
Fabitur

please list the 3 psychiatry programs you interviewed at?
thanks matchthis14 that was my only iv but i hope the 7 of us dont have any disadvantage in ranking since the program didnt get to see us in person
Jim101

It is well

God will grant you favor
Matchthis14: how many IVs did u do? Hope u will not have to do soap with step 3 attempt. Gluck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »