Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRMP Applicant Survey - gardening
@hopeinj, your last and this year situation absolutely has nothing to do with being matched or not. They post statistics of this survey after the match is done, so I hope you, I and everyone here are among the matched ones. GL
People need to calm down, match is 14 days away. I don't think NRMP will prematurely send anything that indicates whether anyone matched or not. Everyone keeps searching for clues and coming up with theories. You will know for sure in approximately 2 weeks. Breath.
How many of you actually completed the survey? I did and it wasn't easy at all. Haha. I actually had to look up my eras to answer some of the questions.
I got another email. A reminder for the survey
What is all about the nrmp survey email ?? I have heard and read alot of stories regarding it and i am very confused and stressed ! Candidates those who got the survey email and those didnt get the survey email , those who got the nrmp survey email reminder , those who got the survey email early those who got the survey email late , those who got the survey email in afternoon , those who got the survey email in the evening ??? What is this all about ?? And what is the reality behind all this and what is the hidden truth ?? Anyone who can enlighten us will be highly grateful ! I know there is a hidden meaning to the timing and nrmp emails but i am not clear what actually is the truth ? Logics please . Thanks

I am also hearing from friends that there is a pattern in the timings. I am confused too.
for sure there is something , How come I didn't get it last year if it was sent to everyone ? I WOULD say the answer is It is because I didn't match ..... THAT IS JUST MY ASSUMPTION GUYS !!!!
How I wish your assumption is going to be true hopeinj! Did you get one this time?
YES , this year they sent me
well, only God knows! Best of luck to us all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »