Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
south nassau family medicine , anyone got iv there - bluemountain
Hello every one
i got 2 emails from them
in first email they invited me
then in 2nd they said, There has been a major problem in our review system which resulted in the inadvertent transmission of many miscommunications. Unfortunately, all the phone calls cannot be answer. May we ask that you disregard our previous communiques and wait for a new email to follow this one as soon as possible.
did this happen to any one?
i am worried
It happened to everyone
I got two rejection emails lol so maybe I wasn't rejected haha
Well, the prgm people won't sleep well tonight....wondering what went wrong with their software...lol
@bluemountain @thedoublehelix

I got the same email, one saying I got an invite and two hrs later another email saying there was an error. Has any of you guys heard back from them?
@sanahruh
I have not heard from them yet. Hoping for the best!
Yes two emails.
any updates from this program today?
noSad
Looks like now they are sending the actual IVs and rejections, I got the later one with the following message

Thank you for your interest in our program. The committee has reviewed your application, and unfortunately we cannot offer you an interview at this time. If you had previously received an email inviting you for an interview, please realize that email was sent erroneously, as there was a computer error. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Wishing you the best.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »