Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What programs are new right now interviewing - student1960
I dunno maybe I have a 270 on step 3. Instead of researching other people's post from 2 years ago why don't you call the program directly and find out?
@cooldoc89- Jungle001 clearly stated he did not want to share his credentials, show some respect dude. Now, from experience, what programs post on their website and what they actually do are two different things. Jungle001 applied before it was posted on the forum, so he stood a better chance than you or anyone with better creds that is mixed up in all the 1000+ applications that were just sent between yesterday and today.
ok thanks jungle001
@jungle001 : You are funny. haha
please is saint john riverside sponsor visa or not
Don't know call them and ask on Monday.
St John doesn't sponsor Visas..I called them.
Even I got a rejection from them today after applying today.
REJECTED from St. John's. It's all about scores. I got a low step 1 so now I am a loser.
Scores, attempts, YOG, is what it has always been about. It doesn't matter that the program is new, they will still have standards.
@jjrodz. One of my friends( scores in 270's) just rejected one of new program interview because he thought he has some standard too. New programs should know where they stand. They are not Harvard nor John Hopkins.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »