Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologize.. - woodranch
docthomas...Hindu's have a very painful history with islam, 60 millions of those "cow worshipers"as refered to them by muslims were killed, after so much killing muslims did not know what else to do b/c hindus are not the people of book "quran", the only choice they got is to die or convert and Hindus were not easy to convert. People of book christians and jews ...they can have a choice to convert, die or pay jizya - tax for infidels to live in muslim lands. So 60 millions was enough for muslims to stop killing and only after that ... they provided them with choice "convert, die or pay jizya", but still b/c they were only those "cow worshipers" so as a sign of inferiority they were spitting to their mouth when hindus payed jizya to them.

Where there are Muhammedans there is no peace. As they grow in numbers they radicalize more and more, and islamofasist ideology of Quran unites them to fight against God, for Allah, to make Allah victorious and Sharia the law of land. The God of Islam, Allah by the hands of "Muhammad slaves" killed more than 260 millions people, everything justified by Quranic teachings. Even today when they blow up to kill infidels what do they scream, are they politically correct...."Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar" They know who are they killing for and with...

Today in middle east, ISIS- these "human skull collectors" when you see their pictures sitting at the back of the pick-up truck they hold this green book, it is Quran. Quran is a cookbook of todays Islamic state ideology, they do exactly the same in middle east to other religions what they were doing to hindus. They kill, rape, slave them, run the fear to their hearts...they follow the Quran to the word. They also enjoy kneeling toward mecca 5x a day, reading the quran, and beheading infidels with a steak knife.

A muslim woman from Uzbekistan today chopped a head of 4 year of child while screaming i am a terorrist, allahu akbar. Looks like she must have read Quran too....

Trump should not only ban all muslims, first of all he should ban this evil-hate filled book - Quran.

It is a base for this so called religion-islam, which is esentially nothing else, but fascist ideology wrapped in some religion.

My fellow infidels the current world situation with islamic jihad is more than serious, people are dying every day b/c of ISIS - islamic jihad and caliphate and what is the answer of our muslim colleagues here on forum ... do not offend the most breeding religion, b/c if you tell the truth who they are they ll come after you, be politically correct with us. We- infidels are concerned about human life. Life is more than death to us.

In islam "death is more than life"... muslims say and do " Kill those who offend muhammad" "Kill those who leave islam." They even kill their own children- it is called honor killings. They send their children to those Jihad missions...blow up to get 70 virgins in heaven...Blow up for Allah that is the highest achievement you can do there.

fellow infidels talk and educate other infidels... I m gonna be posting under the link "I m muslim and vote for Trump", we had a fellow devout muslim messaging to our american muslim colleague that she cannot play double identity game - either she is muslim or american...I m gonna be making a post there about this conflict of values...see u all there.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »