Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who match please share credentials & YOG - sara84
Congratulation All...

If bekyahoo or anyone else sharing their lists, can u plz kindly include me too... csprep09
@adhar978 Can you pease share your list with me. I didn't match and my credentials are 223/250/passed all in first attempt. YOG 2015. You can email me at ssaarz6
Congrats to all of you guys. I didn't match this year so can you please share your lists with me as well. My email is abo_saker2003. Thank you so much.
#ejazuk

Congratulation

Can you please contact me at abo_saker2003. I have a few Qs to you since I am an old grads as well. Thank you
Am so thankful to God i matched. YOG 2009, step 1 230, step 2 230 CS pass all on first attempt. 2nd match, 8 interviews. 7 IM and 1 FM. 6 months USCE. dont give up, improve on your cv, pray and believe. Good luck guys
I am Grateful to God that i matched.
This is my 2nd attempt at the match. My stats are yog 2008, 224,223,cs,223. 5 publications and MPH. I dont know what specialty i matched into. I applied to 73 programs IM and path, got 5 interview in both specialities (total of 10). I ranked path higher and hope to match in path.
I am a GC holder.
yog 2007/ step 1 250+/ step 2 ck 250+/ cs pass 1st attempt / step 3 pending /7 months usce-4 months obs (pulm,psych,primary care office) and 3 months externship in IM, 3+ yrs experience in primary care back home. By God's grace , received 12 IM interviews(mostly community programs) and MATCHED !! I am very thankful to my husband and son who made a lot of sacrifices for me to get here. I know that each and every soul in this forum deserves a residency position and I wish u the best in your future endeavours!
Hi zelda I want to talk to you because I want to apply in pathology can you email me at samch2ck
1: 207(1)
CK: 236(1)
Cs: Passed(2)
3: 206(1)

YOG 2005
US Citizen
3 observerships(1 month each)
USCE: Healthcare worker for 10 years in the US.
Volunteer Research Exp in the US: 1 at Uni Hosp, 1 Private Clinic
NO pubs in US

4 iv's. Matched!!!
step 1-237(first attempt), step 2-254(first attempt) Mainly honors in classes and clerkships;I I will graduate from med school in texas this May 2016. I am married and my husband and I have a five year old! My game plan is to be a dermatopathologist or a surgical pathologist.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »