Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apply or not - y_me
Thanks for the reply Hope2007. Do you think if I get a score of atleast 85 in step 1 I can compensate for applying to FP or psyche.
hope2002, Except PD no one can answer that question. All we can do is dress up our resume as nicely as possible. So at this point I would suggest you to concentrate on your exam and get good scores. Once you do that then I am sure you can scramblein FP and psy. Good luck with your exam.
hope2002, Except PD no one can answer that question. All we can do is dress up our resume as nicely as possible. So at this point I would suggest you to concentrate on your exam and get good scores. Once you do that then I am sure you can scramblein FP and psy. Good luck with your exam.
When did you send the LOrs?
When did you send the LOrs?
One was sent on monday, another one yesterday and one last weekend. I didn't send them, I waived my rights.
One was sent on monday, another one yesterday and one last weekend. I didn't send them, I waived my rights.
more than 2 wks since I sent;still not uploaded.I am losing hope.
more than 2 wks since I sent;still not uploaded.I am losing hope.
You can apply right now. You will never see your LoR uploade until you apply to at least one program.

Last year, when my brother-in-law applied in November, he got a lot of fast rejections, stating that they had stopped screening more candidates since they had their interview slots filled already. But you can always try your luck. No one can stop you trying. Good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »