Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair do for girls at interview - smart_doc
have short wavy ,so again...no idea bout permed curly Wink
Hey smart_doc,
Sorry was busy..ok u have short hair and that too permed..my advise to u is just leave it open but pull ur hair from front to back.....and clip it........or the best is if u can have have it ironed with a hair straigtener...and leave open.;....I have a little below shoulder with natural curls,,and i have planned to straight it ,coz to me staight hair looks more neat for IV...for party curls looks gud....hope it helps
Hey smart_doc,
Sorry was busy..ok u have short hair and that too permed..my advise to u is just leave it open but pull ur hair from front to back.....and clip it........or the best is if u can have have it ironed with a hair straigtener...and leave open.;....I have a little below shoulder with natural curls,,and i have planned to straight it ,coz to me staight hair looks more neat for IV...for party curls looks gud....hope it helps
but rhea dont u think americans carry curled wala look to work place too
but rhea dont u think americans carry curled wala look to work place too
Yeah !!!!!!! thats rite..I did also..during observership..even having moose on my hairs..but not during IV....I asked AMG's only who r my very gud friends..and even they did the same...I am witness to it when she got ived,,so she is not even lying.........I am done with my 2 IV's alraedy..
Yeah !!!!!!! thats rite..I did also..during observership..even having moose on my hairs..but not during IV....I asked AMG's only who r my very gud friends..and even they did the same...I am witness to it when she got ived,,so she is not even lying.........I am done with my 2 IV's alraedy..
ok may be i hav to burn a hole in my pocket to get back what God had given me
ok may be i hav to burn a hole in my pocket to get back what God had given me
Its ok.....U will be fine..Hey listen..R u still in India..so when r u coming here>>>>>....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »