Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSU-Kenner-FM - step3partner
i didnt recieve anything from them at all
well you never know what could happen dont use me as an example of what normally happens. Do you mind me asking y didnt you do a second vist?
live in another state and I couldn't afford it.
I did not get any responses after the IV from them...I inquired about a second visit early during the day with the program coordinator and she said that normally very few people come back for a second look. If you are in the area then it make sense to come back I guess. So yeah , I interviewed way back in early October and got very positive responses from Dr. Campbell..talked with him for like 45 minutes..hopefully it will work out
do you think it makes a difference to programs if you came from very far for a second look. I interviwed at another program and they said it could increase my chances. A lot of residents were telling me that language skills and USCE are considered heavily...especially for FM
hey iceman..don't worry about the second look. I agree with the lsu program coordinator...if you are in the area then it would make sense that you stop by. We have another 18 days..so i guess we just sit, wait and hope for the best. i think most of us are stressing over things that we can't control. gl to us allSmile
jay08 is right and personally I think you guys are in a good spot iceman is right the co-ordinator(stephani) also discouraged me from doing a second look. She said it was only for people that "needed it". If they didnt offer it then I dont think you needed it. GL everyone I hope we can be residentss together this year
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »