Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your prayers accepted Friends: Finally I Passed! - roentgen
Smile thanks gatuso
Congrats mate...... You are an inspiration to many here....

You have been so selfless that God has to give you this pass....!

Thanks for your notes...... So if we go by your notes we will surely pass, will we....!!
Congratulations!!your cs note is excellent!!God bless you!Good luck with residency!
CONGRAT AND GOOD LUCK
roentgen, congratulations! I am happy for you, for myself and for all who passed. Thanks God for HIS help. Cheer in JESUS NAME!
CONGTRATULATIONS
cooooooooongraaaaaaaaaaaaats röntgen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now you finally have your long awaited results too!!! i am sooo happy for you.... and all of us.....

god bless ya´ll
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=229886

dear Roentgen....

Thanks for giving me hope.... I still haven't passed but am abt to take my exam on 30th June in Chicago, I failed due to CIS last time. Recovered from that trauma only after 3 - 4 months, could get courage to reapply only after that.

My email id is theemperor79

Please send me your email ID. I need to ask you for some advice on how you are going to explain the past failure to PDs. I know you got a dream position last year and will also get a similar position this year too, but you have written your notes so well that I want your idea on what the American PD expects to hear from a failed candidate.

I sincerely prayed for your passing.... Hope I pass too..... Thanks.
Congrats dear friend
all the best!!!
congratulations roentgen!!!! though I was a silent observer of this forum but ur posts really helped me &with gods grace even i passed .all the best for your future endeavors.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »