Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iv/rej 10/09/08 +(credentials must) - suneel
i started preparing this month and planning to appear on 13 nov.what material did your friend specifically use for step 3 and time to prepare..do you know
3-4 moths prep step2(KAPLAN) books revised ie medicine +peads+gyne step3 crush + premier notes few topics + U WORLD mcqs
what books you r using what abt that guy with triple 99 i remember you asked him also what was his reply
i am planning the same but have only onemonth and given step 2 last yr...so may be difficult for me .. but i want to do it in nov as a step 3 pas may give me a last min boost and is known to help get prematches..even a low score on step 3 does not harm...i suggest you do the same
what abt interview how to prepare for that any suggestions
basically you have to study the program,be ready to explain each single thing whatever is in your application and personal statement....and search the google for tips search (digitaldoc)on google
yaa i know digitaldoc website information is quite helpful and it helped me in my CS too
can i know your step i and2 3 digit scores
241 /254
what abt you
247/254....i wanted to know this so that i cud suggest you which prog to apply since your scores are same as mine so i suggest my prog list is perfect for you..had you had 270+ then i would not recommend my prog list to you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »