Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WORST IM Programs in America: Poll - akino
I thought st peters is a good program as it takes even american graduates
My cousin is a resident there now, their main goal is to have every resident to be the best doctor that there can be. As far as fellowships, they current have a GI fellowship with RobertWood and are waiting for the results for Pulm & CC. I have an interview there soon and have my fingers crossed as this is my top ranked program.
Saint Peters - sorry did not come across on my previous post - My cousin is a resident there now, their main goal is to have every resident to be the best doctor that there can be. As far as fellowships, they current have a GI fellowship with RobertWood and are waiting for the results for Pulm & CC. I have an interview there soon and have my fingers crossed as this is my top ranked program.
just to have an idea: St. Barnabas Bronx = they tell that they offer subsidized housing for 500 bucks/month which offers only a room, no kitchen, no utilities, and bathroom shared with everybody at the end of the hallway. In the NY donwtown hospital, they also offer subsidized housing which is = on studio with your own room, bathroom, kitchen, and all utilities included, in Manhattan, 100 feet away from the hospital, all for only 400 bucks/month!!! Do you REALLY thing that St. Barnabas is subsidizing anything????? plus , the salary in St. Barnabas for PGY1 is 43000/year,...while other hospital in the Bronx area begin at 51000!!!
To Everyone in this Forum,

drangel, change, docwell, etc are MUSLIM bast**** from Pakistan or Bangladesh trying to spread rumors about IMGs. I caught drangel redhanded in another forum and also posted proof that he is MUSLIM bas@@@@ trying to take down IMGs and spreading false rumors about IMGs, especially those from India. Notice how they never talk about Islamic IMGs. They try to form their own group like Bin Laden and destroy others.

The truth is VERY clear now. They are getting their asses kicked because they are dumb and resorting to these tactics just like Bin Laden and the terrorists.

9/11 is clear proof of the destructive tactics of these people and those tactics are also being used by change, drangel, docwell and others in this forum.

Beware of these people.

washington hospital center dc im program is malignant. interns and residents have disappeared. new pd continues having psychos in faculty. no hope even with new pd Sad
wycoff heights...agree with killergirl in that....
my second pick would be st josephs paterson NJ....why?? well ..... u all know guys !!!
aladinkachirag why st joseph's ,paterson? what 's the prob there . i know the area 's baaad...though
@aladin...why do u think st joseph paterson ranks among the worst in the states? is it because of the location? or is it the program itself?
Mamonides Hospital ....................
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »