Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is 100% certain sure that they will match? - hopetomatch

I sincerely wish all of us in the match. Many will match and many wont match. Time will tell. I know for a fact that if I match, I will thank God (Allah in my case) from the bottom of my heart cause without this none of this would have been possible. I also know for a fact that if I dont match, I will also be thanking God from the bottom of my heart because it is God who sees what is best for me and if he thinks matching this year was NOT best for me and that I need to struggle more and become a better human being as a result of that struggle, then so be it! All in all..I am just thankful that I even got to this stage in my career considering that i was NEVER a good student and always struggled to get everything in life. It has made me appreciate the little things in life, made me very persistent, resiliant and has made my faith stronger then ever.
May God bless us all! Ameen!
Cheers!
@salsterz my situation is like u,i always have struggled for little things in my carrier which for others are peace of cake,thats why i am so much terrified by match day,i only have 3 ivs.

@ hopetomatch do u mind if i ask in which year u graduated?...goodluck to allfrom bottom of my heart.

happysoul123 , Hi! I graduated in 2003. This is my second match and god willing I will match!
good luck hopetomatch,i graduated in 2003 too,applied first time but don't know somehow due to wrong selection of states i did not get much iv.i m hopeful too as peoples match with only one iv too.i wish this year miracle happens and all of us get into residency this year.
I sincerely hope no one goes unmatched. Unfortunately it is not going to happen.
Some people will have to go through the pain of not matching. But the key is not to give up but make the best use of the resources and bounce back !

I realized that to be successful one has to apply wisely and widely without being too picky! Also applying to all specialities is not harmful. One will be walking away with a year of USCE even if the person matches to a less desirable specialty.

I hope the miracle match happens in your case! Good Luck!
Pray for all of us.
Just a few hours away from the match! I know its a long night but god willing it is going to be
a dawn filled with joy!

Good Luck to all ! I will update this thread once I receive that magc email.
i am feeling that 100% i will match, solely bc one of the residents at a program i iv'd at said they rank every interviewee, so i put them as my last choice (not bc of that, but bc it's curriculum was heavier in one part of medicine versus others) but im hoping i match in my first choice, or at the worst my second choice! goodnite people, im already celebrating with the drinks flowing and my bracket all filled out, peace to the forum! Tongue
I have two interview but I believe inshaalah i will match
100 %
inshaallah with power of god ,with his kindness i will match inshaallah....he will make every thing the best for me inshaallah...he knows how i am tired and how i need his help and support in my life
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »