Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow its unbelievable i gt 99 - drstrider
congratulation....
congrts....

thats a gr nws ....so can u plzz guide me wht to do for step 2ck......actually i did fnished kplan book & uw once...then i gave nbme3..but i did score only 191/400...i was getting avg 65%..but i did know where it goes wrong...i was plng to give give it on 22 dec...but now i m plng extending it by 1 month...!!!! i think i just finished uw once....!!! is it so imp to do it more.... 2 or 3 times...i gues..!!!right?? plzz giude me.....
hey boss..540 is nbme is good score u need nt get shocked by such good score
well the difficult level of nbme 3 is on a bit higher end..many get bad scores in nbme 3
in my case my nbme 3 was 510 it was a month before
about wat next well its ur take bro..if u confident enuff go wit it nbme 3 has nothing to do its only ur confidence which matters i took uwsa 4 days before the exam and gt 530 but my frndz suggested me to go ahead wit the exam as i was done wit all assessement tools.
I dont have them

justagirl..thanks indeed it was a great job Smile

lwin..thanks..GL

usmle19..yeah great news for me too..nbme 3 is toughest of all the nbmes.ur uw score is really good very few ppl get around 65% in step 2 as u said u know ur mistakes..thats good
ur almost done wit the prep u only need to rearrange all ur concepts in a proper way to excel this test..so better go for second uw..yeah extend for a month
THANKS DRSTRIDER
i would like to know ur statergy during the exam,when did u take break,did u take red bull ,or any other tip that is going to help..
thanks a lot.
and many many congrats for ur result.
thank u so much drstrider.....

i hope i can get better....!! lets see..howz it goes!!!!

once again thanks & congr8s to u as well....!!
Big Congrats!!
Wow great score mashALLAH!, All the best bro ..please do share your experience with us, i am waiting..Good luck for CS and match ! May Allah give you all the success !Ameen!
congratulation , really,
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »