Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucrative research position available - pakifucker
That's why you are not a PD Smile you idiot, you won't get there with smelly daaal, you need to eat some meat to get to that... let's put aside your daaal and let's eat cow Smile oh sorry your god lol
I just realized, I am chatting with a dirty Moslem Paki Taliban sympathizer. Sorry Paki, u r a potential Terrorist. I dont wanna get in toruble.

Bye Bye

Come on dude, Did your sister call back yet?
You don't like talking about your sister? with that Tikka on her forehead, a push button lol
Ok, you are running away now, so I am going to hit you an arrow in your rear...
Ok with love of your God cow...
Now, loudly say it "Who's your daddy?"
Come on say, don't be shy... you know that...
Awwwww, don't be scared of your daddy.... come my boy... at least take your dedee and run.
Alrighty, we 'll call it a day Smile
My apology to everyone who thought I am an ass.

I just hate the fact that how some sick people are using a few sick people' acts as a justification to connect then with a faith and with a nationality. There are bad apples everywhere. Don't try to connect with faith with a few people' act otherwise ... there's a "push" button for everyone Smile and let's not get it started.

I had enough with Hinduism.

Let's see...
Christian priest scandals:
10,667 people in the US had made allegations of child abuse between 1950 and 2002 against 4,392 priests (about 4% of all 109,694 priests who served during the time period covered by the study). One-third of the accusations were made in the years 2002 and 2003, and another third between 1993 and 2001.

Now are these teachings of Christianity?
No, I am sure not.
Is Islam and Hinduism that bad, no, I am sure they are not but people like a few idiots like the ones who started this post and my b .... son 'gambler' lol who left me in my old age, 'll die ignorant.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »