Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Believe, All Things Are Possible - docsendi
Thanks Cage and gaba1
Thanks Cage and gaba1
œThe positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.
I was just doing my crying routine weeping on my bed as I woke up this morning.....realising what kind of hell I am in in this USMLE time!!....Loneliness....books....no marriage...no life....everything in my life is on hold and in the dark at this moment....all becoz of this test...

Then I saw this post!!! Wow!! The line that made the difference to me is when he says "God is not moved by your tears ....but He is moved by your faith...God is not moved when you are having a pity party with yourself....He is moved when you can trust that you are in His hands." Wow!! Thank you so much!! This is what I really needed to hear.....I know I am a Hindu and believe in my Hindu Gods....and I am not a Christian....but I hope my wonderful Almighty Hindu Gods that I worship so very dearly can forgive me for following these Christianity concepts....becoz it really helped to stop my tears today. Now whenever I cry I will remember that God is not moved when I cry. We shud all have faith in God and keep moving ahead.

Thank you so much docsendi....May God bless you!!
Thanks arundhati

I am not Christian either, but belief in God works irrespective of religion. You dont need to be even religious to feel God, he is here, everywhere, in our hear, in our minds ....

Just love people, and be helpful to everybody, there he comes!
Very nice one
Arundthati, and others,
Hi my dear??
How are you??
Do not worry God is always forgiven and Your God is not going to "punish" you bc you are following the truth and yes, the "truth is in the eyes of the beholder ".....
Ask God to heal your pain and 'sorrows " and ask Him to guide you. He never fails us. He is here to prosper us, not to harm us. He is always present, but the problem is that most of the time we are absent. God loves and caring, remember that. Faith is when you believe that everything is possible with God. He gives us the tools, the intelligence, the people to help us and we just have to believe that He is the creator of the universe!
And ,the devil and evil are always there trying to "destroy " our Faith, but that is why we need to PRAY and follow and obey His words and that is how we become more wiser and stronger !
You see I am Christian who do not go to church every week, but I try to do small things for others and Love one another by example...My husband is Hindu and we respect our religion and I do attend temple and I do what others do, but I pray to my Jesus. Life is beautiful and we have to enjoy it to the fullest. Problems will NEVER go away!
Now is USMLE,tomorow is your future in laws or this and that and it will always be something.
Last month, I had my 1st mammogram and they told me that i have "asymmetrical density on my rt breast " and then I even realize of how every minute of our Life is precious.Luckely was normal lymph node. In June I had another spontaneous and what can I tell you. It was devastating!
Last year, my baby had an Edwards Syndrome.yet,I am thankful to God for all my suffering and I praise his glory every day. I cherish each moment of the day that I feel good and that I am still alive .I know he has a plan for me and you, even though we do not agree with His plan at this moment right??
Cheer up, make yourself a fresh lemonade (we always need to squeeze the lemons and make lemonade when the Life is a "bit difficult " and that is an art itself ,when the Life is like a lemon-make a lemonade out of it ,do the best that you can ).
Your Jovanat
Very nice Jovanat !!

I am really impressed.
jovanat
GOD BLESS U
FOR ALL (COME BACK)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XmINEGul...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxTAbPKRD...re=related
Faster and others,
May God continue to bless you,so you can bless others with this awasome prayers!
I love it !!!
Let's open up our heart to God and May never live Him!
In Jesus Name ,Amin!!
Jovanat
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »