Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have no IV so far? - youngdb
docsammd, ecfmgeras, new2day, frgdoc, sideroblast and asperger123 - would you be kind enough to give me at least one iv, i'll do your pitting for a year if you give me at least one iv
@fgdoc.....Cant believe it man, no Ivs with such good credentials? You should call the programs I guess.
@ hackensack -

thanks, i hoped to get at least 2-3 IM IVs esp from the places where i did my core clerkships, yet nothing. i guess there are a ton of great applicants, with lots having better creds. in the end it is a numbers game. so far my connections did not result in anything countable regarding my IM IV list.

hope this season goes better for you..

GL
count me in too.
@ frgdoc:

Can you please update us on your interview experience at UPMC? Do you know when they give pre-matches?
no IV Sad
your boat is so huge but poeple don't want to see it.if they see it they will relax
even poeple with 99,99 with agophony or dullness 1st time want to share our boat ????
87/87/CS 1st/84 2nd, No ivs yet,2006 grad,1 yr USCE, most of it from university hospital, running research in a big university,need visa, applied in 134 FM/IM, all small community programs,appl on 3 sep. May be my attempt in step 3 and my mediocre scores hurting me....
count me in....
i'm tired of waiting...
2008 grad/99/91/CS first attempt/need visa..
me too, i dont know how you guys are handling it, this stuff is depressing me big time..
my creds 2008 grad 83/87(2nd attempt)/cs pass, no visa needed..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »